You want order. You don’t want to waste time looking for things, you just want to get on with living. You want to live in a home that makes you happy, a home that is free of clutter and filled with only the things by which you have consciously chosen to be surrounded.
You want to make smart decisions about what is most important to keep and how best to organize it. You want your belongings to bring you a sense of well-being and contentment, not distract you from what is important.
You want to simplify your routine, create more efficient systems, and break the habits that keep you disorganized.
Why hire Melissa as a Professional Organizer?
I want to hear your story and work with you to write the next chapter. As a life-long adapter and former ex-pat I am empathetic to cultural differences and the particular needs of lives often lived in transition. My clients find me warm, intuitive, and practical.
Here are some of the ways I can help:
- De-cluttering and household clear-outs.
- Wardrobe overhauls.
- Efficiency and storage solutions for the home.
- Too much stuff, too little time – time management for the home.
- Moving house.
- Staging your home for sale or rent.
- Life change transitions (new baby, co-habitation, divorce, bereavement).
- Home office set-ups.
- Household budgets and administration.