Membership registration is now open to the spring session of the clutter.free.club! Come and be welcomed into a group of like-minded individuals seeking answers to questions such as:
- How can I stop spending so much time tidying?
- How can I get rid of the clutter that collects in my home?
- How can I find the best organizing solutions for my stuff?
- How do I stop the paperwork madness?
- 4 monthly meet-up small group sessions (6-8 members per session).
- Sessions will explore how to organize through discussions and exercises.
- Organizing techniques to put into practice at home.
- Admission to a private FB group to share your experience or ask advice.
- One 30-minute private video organizing session (i.e., with the instructor via Skype) anytime between March and June 2016.
- Get Organized: Explore the how and why of what you need to get organized in your home and life.
- Room for Purpose: Our space and time should be created with purpose in mind; how do we determine and organize our lives with purpose?
- Emotional Attachment: Why is it so hard to let go of “stuff” and say “no” to our to-do list?
- No more Excess: How to keep the momentum going and learn to live long-term without clutter.
Gain practical organizing skills.
Enjoy the emotional support of a shared experience.
Clear the clutter to live the life you want to live.
Choose your location and send your registration request to email@example.com.
|Amsterdam, The Amsterdam Academy||Tuesdays
March 15, April 12, May 18, June 14
|Hoofddorp, private residence||Wednesdays
March 16, April 13, May 17, June 15
Questions? I welcome your call or email.
Cancellation Policy: Two weeks prior to first session 100% refund, one week prior to first session 50% refund, less than seven days no refund given.